ASSA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for B737 TYPE CAPTAINS with Jiangxi Air
Jiangxi Air is a newly emerging airline in the Chinese air transport market. It has begun its official passenger carrying operations since January 29, 2016. As a sharing-holding subsidiary of Xiamen Air, it is jointly owned by Xiamen Air (60%) and state-owned Jiangxi Aviation Investment Co.,Ltd(40%).
Based in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, it mainly operates domestic scheduled passenger flights out of Nanchang Changbei International Airport.
As of June 2017, there are 5 Boeing 737-800 aircraft in the company fleet, and the fleet size is expected to reach 20 by the end of 2020. In the next 3 years, it will launch international routes bound for destination including Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia, etc.
– Total Flight Time: 5000+hours
– Multi-Crew Multi-Engine Jet Time: 2000+hours (Turbo prop hours not accepted)
– Minimum B737EFIS/NG PIC hours: 500 hours
* Last flight as Captain on B737 EFIS/NG within 2 years is preferred.
– Age: 55 years or under at commencement of contract
– Passport and ATPL: From the country with diplomatic relations with China
– Medical Certificate: Valid/current Class 1 medical certificate (good for 3 months as of joining date)
– Medical History: No significant medical history (grounding, major surgery, etc.)
– History of incidents or accidents: No history
– Criminal Record: No criminal record
– ICAO English Proficiency: Minimum Level 4
<Terms & Conditions>
1. Base: Nanchang
2. Contract Terms: 3 years (Initial)
3. Working Condition
1) Service Fee after PIC
2) Service Fee during Training Phase
Option 2 – A) each February is an exception (22days on + 6 days off)
Option 2 – B) day off for each single month cannot be more than 14 days
Option 3 – A) each February is an exception (19days on + 9 days off)
Option 3 – B) day off for each single month cannot be more than 16 days
Option 4 – A) each February is an exception (17days on + 11 days off)
Option 4 – B) day off for each single month cannot be more than 18 days
Option 4 – A&B) Simulator training shall be done during day off
< Initial Required Documents >
Please send us the following documents:
- E-copy of passport
- E-copy of ATPL
- E-copy of valid medical certificate (Class I)
- Application of Jiangxi Airlines
- Recent pages of flight logbook copy (three or four pages)
< Initial Screening >
Candidate should go through the following process before employment:
- Company Simulator Assessment
- Aviation Theory Exam (Chinese ATPL)
* The study materials will be provided after you submit all the required documents to us.
- Medical Check
If you have any questions, please contact
email@example.com +82 70 8222 7688, Ms. Jay.
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change ■
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.