TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for A320/A330 CAPTAINS
with SICHUAN AIRLINES (SCA)
Sichuan Airlines was established in September 1986, with operation starting July 1988 between Chengdu and Wanzhou. Sichuan Airline is a regional airline headquartered in Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport in Chengdu, Sichuan in China, operating mainly scheduled domestic flights out of Chengdu Airport and Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport. Sichuan Airlines cover the destinations not only China but also others destinations include Sydney, Melbourne, Dubai, Prague and North America Vancouver, Los Angeles.
As of 2017, the Sichuan Airlines fleet total is 122 which consist of 113 A320 series, and 9 A330 aircrafts and 4 A350 will be delivered in the near future.
– 5,000+ total flying hours
– For A320: 1,000+ PIC hours on type
– For A330: 1,000+ PIC hours on type (New working option is released!)
– PIC time with commercial airline on any aircraft
– Having flown within the last 24 months (current on type)
– Valid ATPL License with type rating and ICAO English Level +4
– Valid Class1 Medical Certificate
– Until 55 years (inclusive)
– No history of incidents or accidents
– No Criminal History
<Terms & Condition Brief>
* Other bases might be possible.
3 years, renewable
* Salary during the Training and OE: USD 300/day + USD 1,500/month (Housing Allowance)
<How to Apply>
Please send us the following documents list as below:
1. Valid License (showing type rating) and ICAO English certificate
2. Valid Medical Class 1
3. Recent 3 pages of log book
4. Passport (Photo page)
5. No accident/incident report (from previous/current employer) -can be provided later
6. No criminal record – issued by your local police authority -can be provided later.
The Screening will include:
– Aviation theory exam (Chinese ATPL) – 1st visit to China
– Medical Check – 1st visit to China
– Company simulator assessment – 1st visit to China
– CAAC Check simulator assessment – 2nd visit to China
**The study materials will be provided after upon receiving all application documents.
Forward your completed application form firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any query, please contact +82-2-2665-7688 Ms. Carol
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change.
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.