ASSA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for A320 SERIES TYPE & NON-TYPE CAPTAINS
with JUNEYAO AIRLINES (JYA)
JuneYao Airlines is a major carrier based in Shanghai, China. It started its formal operation since September 2006. Departing from two airports in Shanghai (Hongqiao and Pudong international airport), now it carries more than 8 million customers per year. Currently, it operates over 60 brand-new Airbus 320 and 321 with an average aircraft age of 3 years old and it is scheduled to take delivery of 3 Boeing 787-9 in 2018 and 5 aircraft in the near future. Moreover, the airline has become the first member of Star Alliance Connecting Partner.
Juneyao Airlines now has over 80 domestic and international routes connecting 70 airports including Beijing, Taiyuan, Kunming, Chengdu, Jeju, Yangyang (S.Korea), Phuket, Bangkok (Thailand).
< Minimum Qualifications >
– Having flown within 12 calendar months
– Valid ATPL License
– Valid Medical certificate Class 1
– Valid ICAO English certificate level 4 or above
– Flight Time Certificate
– Valid proficiency training and proficiency check
– No history of incidents or accidents
– No criminal records
– Be a citizen of a country with diplomatic relations with PRC and being ICAO member
< Terms & Conditions >
1. Base: Shanghai, China
2. Contract Terms
1) A320 Captain Position: 3 years for A320 series captains / 4 years for other non-type rated captains
2) B787 Captain Position: 4 years
3. Working Condition
1) Service Fee after PIC assignment for A320 CAPT Position
4) Service Fee during training phase
< Initial Required Documents >
Please send us the following documents:
1. Application Form
2. Valid ATPL
3. Valid ICAO English Certificate (Level 4 or above)
4. Valid Medical Certificate Class 1
5. Handwritten Logbook, Last 3 pages
6. Passport photo page
< Initial Screening >
Candidate should go through the following process before employment:
1. Aviation Theory Exam (Chinese ATPL)
The study materials will be provided after you submit all the required documents to us.
2. Medical Check
3. Company Simulator Assessment
Forward your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact +82 70 8222 7688 Ms. Jay.
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change n
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.