ASSA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for A320 CAPTAINS
with SPRING AIRLINES (SPA)
Spring Airlines is China’s first low-cost airline which was founded in 2005 by Spring Travel. Spring Airlines are headquartered in Shanghai and operate a state-of-the-art fleet of 40 A320 aircraft – one of the youngest fleets in the world today. Over 50 routes across China include the regional destinations of Hong Kong and Macau and international routes to some cities in Japan and Bangkok as well. Awarded Top Safety from Airbus and China’s Aviation Authority, Spring Airlines has defined its values as innovation, safety and efficiency.
– Valid ATPL
– Total time : More than 3,000 hrs
– A320 PIC time : More than 500 hrs
– Have flown within 12 months
– Age under 55 years
– ICAO English level 4 or above
– No accident, No criminal record
– Class I medical license holder
<Terms & Conditions Brief>
3 years, renewable
* Monthly Salary includes USD 3500 living support bonus.
<Initial Required Documents>
If you are interested in this contract, we require you copies of the following by e-mail as soon as possible:
1. Valid License(showing type rating) and ICAO English certificate
2. Valid Medical
3. Last Simulator Proficiency Check
4. Last 3 pages of log book
5. Passport(Photo page)
6. No accident/incident report (from previous/current employer) -can be submitted later
7. No criminal record – issued by your local police authority -can be submitted later.
Application / Interview Process:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please:
Forward your completed application form to email@example.com
If you have any query, please contact +82-2-2665-7688 Ms. Summer
Candidate should go through the following before employment
2. Aviation theory exam (Chinese ATPL)
3. Medical Check
4. Company simulator assessment
**The study materials will be provided after receiving all application documents.
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change.
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.