Xiamen Air is the first airline operated in the course of modern enterprise in China. As the only Chinese airline featuring an all-Boeing fleet, Xiamen Air fleet consists of the following aircraft(as of Sept, 2018): 147 of B737NG, 8 of B737 MAX, 4 of B757, and 12 of B787, the total 171 aircraft. Xiamen Air operates more than 230 domestic routes, and almost 60 international and regional routes(including Europe, USA, Australia etc.).
– Minimum 5,000 hours of total flight time
– Minimum 500 hours of PIC time
– Minimum 2,000 hours of Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet time
– Aircraft type: B737 EFIS and NG
* Non-type captains are acceptable only if the last B737 flight is within 12 months.
– Current within 12 months (must have a valid/current PC)
– Age maximum 55
– Valid ATPL License
– Valid Medical certificate Class 1
– ICAO English level 4 or above
– Valid proficiency training and proficiency check
– No history of incidents or accidents
– No criminal records
– Must be a citizen of a country with diplomatic relations with PRC and being ICAO member
Terms & Conditions
Contract Terms: 3 years, renewable
During Ground school: 70% of the Monthly salary
During Line training: 80% of the Monthly salary
|Contract Model||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Non-commuting||A : 22days on, 8 days off|
B : 44 days on, 16 days off
|A : 19days on, 11 days off
B : 38 days on, 22 days off
|Vacation per year||42 days||A : 94 days|
B : 96 days
|A : 130 days
B : 132 days
|USD 24,000||USD 22,000||USD 20,000|
|Housing Allowance |
RMB 10,000 (≒ USD 1,500)
5 Free tickets & 5 ID75 tickets
$8,000 per child (no more than two kids)
|Contract Renewal Bonus||
$ 15,000 after each renewed contract year for the second contract
|Financial Performance Bonus||
Additional bonus paid depending on the yearly financial performance of the Company and the personal performance of the Employee
* Layover allowance, Radio Operator Bonus, and CAT B Instructor Bonus is according to the company policy.
*Approximate Annual Income = Monthly Salary + Safety Bonus + Housing Allowance + Ticket Allowance
(Overtime Payment, Education Allowance, Insurance, Contract Renewal Bonus is not included for the above calculation)
Option 2 – A, each February is an exception (22 days on+6 days off)
Option 2 – B, day off for each single month cannot be more than 14 days.
Option 3 – A, each February is an exception (19 days on+9 days off)
Option 3 – B, day off for each single month cannot be more than 16 days.
Initial Required Documents
Please send us the following documents:
- E-Copy of Passport
- E-Copy of ATPL (valid license showing type rating) and ICAO English Certificate (Lv.4 or above)
- E-Copy of valid Medical Certificate (Class I)
- Application Form
- Latest Proficiency Check Record (for last 2 years)
- E-Copy of Recent Pages of Light Log book (3-4 pages)
Candidate should go through the following process before employment:
- Company Simulator Assessment
- Aviation Theory Exam (Chinese ATPL)
The study materials will be provided after you submit all the required documents to us.
- Medical Check
Forward your completed application form to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact +82 70 8222 7688 Ms. Jay.
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change.
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.