Jiangxi Air is a newly emerging airline in the Chinese air transport market. It has begun its official passenger carrying operations since January 29, 2016. As a sharing-holding subsidiary of Xiamen Air, it is jointly owned by Xiamen Air (60%) and state-owned Jiangxi Aviation Investment Co.,Ltd(40%).
Based in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, it mainly operates domestic scheduled passenger flights out of Nanchang Changbei International Airport.
As of June 2017, there are 5 Boeing 737-800 aircraft in the company fleet, and the fleet size is expected to reach 20 by the end of 2020. In the next 3 years, it will launch international routes bound for destination including Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia, etc.
– Total Flight Time: 5000+hours- Multi-Crew Multi-Engine Jet Time: 2000+hours (Turbo prop hours not accepted)- Minimum B737EFIS/NG PIC hours: 500 hours
* Last flight as Captain on B737 EFIS/NG within 2 years is preferred.
– Age: 55 years or under at commencement of contract
– Passport and ATPL: From the country with diplomatic relations with China
– Medical Certificate: Valid/current Class 1 medical certificate (good for 3 months as of joining date)
– Medical History: No significant medical history (grounding, major surgery, etc.)
– History of incidents or accidents: No history
– Criminal Record: No criminal record
– ICAO English Proficiency: Minimum Level 4
Terms & Conditions
- Base: Nanchang
- Contract Terms: 3 years (Initial)
1) Service Fee after PIC
|Contract Model||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3||Option 4|
|Non-commuting||A : 22days on,|
B : 44days on,
|A : 19days on,|
B : 38days on,
|A : 17days on,
B : 34days on,
|Vacation per year||42 days||94/96 days||130/132 days||154/156 days|
|USD 342,230||USD 328,370||USD 274,490||USD 260,630|
|Monthly Salary||USD 24,360||USD 23,205||USD 19,215||USD 18,060|
|USD 24,000||USD 24,000||USD 18,000||USD 18,000|
According to company policy
RMB 10,000 (≒ USD 1,500)
5 free tickets+ 5 ID 75 tickets per year for employee and immediate family
USD 8000/kid (no more than two kids)
|Contract Renewal Bonus||
1st Contract Renewal(2nd Contract Term) : USD 15,000
* Approximate Annual Income
= Basic Monthly Salary + Housing Allowance + Ticket Allowance + Safety Bonus +Insurance
(Overtime Fee, Education Allowance, Layover Allowance, Contract Renewal Bonus is not included for the above calculation)
2) Service Fee during training phase
Option 2 – A) each February is an exception (22days on + 6 days off)
Option 2 – B) day off for each single month cannot be more than 14 days
Option 3 – A) each February is an exception (19days on + 9 days off)
Option 3 – B) day off for each single month cannot be more than 16 days
Option 4 – A) each February is an exception (17days on + 11 days off)
Option 4 – B) day off for each single month cannot be more than 18 days
Option 4 – A&B) Simulator training shall be done during day off
Initial Required Documents
Please send us the following documents:
- E-copy of passport
- E-copy of ATPL
- E-copy of valid medical certificate (Class I)
- Recent pages of flight logbook copy (three or four pages)
- Application of Jiangxi Airlines
Candidate should go through the following process before employment:
- Company Simulator Assessment
- Aviation Theory Exam (Chinese ATPL)
- The study materials will be provided after you submit all the required documents to us.
- Medical Check
Forward your completed application form to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact +82 70 8222 7688 Ms. Jay.
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change.
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.