Air Chang’an is an airline operating Chinese domestic flights from its Xi’an Xianyang International Airport hub in Shaanxi. Initially an independent carrier, Air Chang’an merged with Hainan Airlines in 2000 and became a modern developing airline. It was renamed Chang’an Airlines. On 1 July 2002, the first Boeing 737-400 of Chang’an Airlines was put into operation. It operates scheduled domestic service to Guilin, Guiyang, Haikou, Hohhot, Xian, Xining, Zhuhai in China.
– 3,000+ hours total flight time
– 500+ hours PIC on type B737NG
– Under 55 years (inclusive)
– ICAO level 4
– Medical Class 1
– Have flown within 6 months, last flight on applied type within 12months
– No history of incidents or accidents
– No criminal record
– Currently holds a valid ATPL license and type rating
Terms & Conditions
Contract Terms: 4 years
|Items||Option 1 :|
|Option 2 :|
8 days off/month
|Option 3 :|
11 days off/ month
|Option 4 :
4 weeks on /
4 weeks off
|Approx. Annual Income||USD 303,000+a||USD 273,000+a||USD 255,000+a||USD 159,400+a
|*Basic Monthly Salary||USD 16,200||USD 16,700||USD 15,200||USD 9,700|
|*Type Rating Allowance||B737 USD2,000||B737 USD1,000||B737 USD1,000||B737 USD1,000|
|*Base Allowance |
|Housing Allowance||USD 2,000||USD1,000||USD1,000||N/A|
|Safety & Performance Bonus|
|USD 2,000 |
|USD 1,500 |
|USD 1,500 |
> 960 BLK yr.
> 780 BLK yr.
> 720 BLK yr.
> 500 BLK yr.
|Annual Vacation||30 days per year by choice||30 days per year by choice||20 days per year by choice||N/A|
USD 20,000 + add. incentives + 2 add. Free ID tickets
+ 2 add. Free ID tickets
USD1,000 per month (per family unit)
Line (A) USD500 / SIM (B) USD1,000
60 % during Ground Training (based on * marked items’ total)
According to “Airline LOL Insurance Policy”
Initial Required Documents
Please send us the following documents list as below:
- Valid ATPL (showing type rating) with ICAO English Level 4+
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Recent 3 pages of Flight records or Logbook
- Passport (Full-page with signature)
- Air Chang’an application form
Screening is divided into 3 Phases with 1 or 2 visits by the candidate of not more than 14 days total (2x 7 day max):
o PHASE-1 (HR)
– Airline and Contract Presentation
– CBT (Computer Based Tests – psychometric & psychological including ATPL Exam)
– Medical Check
o PHASE-2 (TECH)
– Theoretical Training
– Company Simulator Check
– CAAC Simulator Check
o PHASE-3 (EVALUATION)
– Professional Background Investigation
– Final Result Assessment
**The study materials will be provided after receiving all application documents.
Forward your completed application form to email@example.com
If you have any query, please contact +82-70-7568-7688
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change.
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.